I'm 23 weeks along in the pregnancy. The angle of the photo doesn't do my belly justice. It's a bit bigger. I can really feel her kicking around now. Ike laid his head on my stomach the other day to see if he could hear her heart beat and she kicked him really hard. She's already showing him who's boss. The second trimester has been much better. I'm not really sick anymore, just tired.
We are leaving for LotoJa on Thursday. Ike is racing 206 miles on his bike from Logan to Jackson Hole. He's been training very hard for it. He's lost quite a bit of weight. I thought men were supposed to gain weight with their wives during pregnancy? He's shrinking and I'm expanding. It'll be nice to get up North out of this heat!

4 comments:
Ohhh. What a cute pregnant lady
Go Ike!
How did the race go?
There really is a baby in that belly!!
Post a Comment