CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Life around the Ayre house


29 Weeks. There's definitely a baby in there.

Honey chirps pretty much non-stop and drives Ike nuts. She spends most of her day with her head inside the silver bell and rattles it back and forth. She loves her place by the window.

Rodger didn't feel like posing for the camera. He decided to hide instead. Ike brought home a toad he found while hiking the other day. We put him in Rodger's tank and thought they would be great friends. I was even worried that Rodger would be a little scared of Gus (the frog's name). We left for a couple of hours and when we got home I couldn't find the frog anywhere. I was freaking out and got mad at Ike because I thought he had jumped out and was hiding somewhere in the house - probably in our bed. Upon closer inspection, there was a backbone of a frog in the bottom of the tank and nothing else left of the frog. Rodger ate him! Gross!


Putting together the baby crib. We put it together in the front room and ended up having to take the back of the crib off, and the door to the baby's room in order to get it in there. I found it kind of funny. Ike definitely did not.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Honey likes Aunt Kath to take care of her! I think Walter does too! DO NOT PUT WALTER IN THE TANK!!I think Kristy would go into labor!

Kathy said...

Ike get used to things being complicated!! Life is changing and it will never be easy come easy go again! You should of talked to me before you decided to have a Christmas baby! I have one you know!

Anonymous said...

Ohmigosh. That's SO sick! The turtle ATE the toad?!?!?!??!