CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cute Girl






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have one word for that baby... PRECIOUS.

Jeff said...

I just have two words for that baby... SILVER COLLOIDAL.

And, I guess, super cute.

The Lunds said...

Kristy, this is Robyn again. That girl of yours is definitely a Morley baby! Very Cute!

Marinda said...

congratulations, ike! i am so happy for you! mindy gave me your blog address... ours is: mikeandmerwhitehouse@blogspot.com if you want to check it out. i bought a road bike in september and am excited to get out and start riding again. maybe you can give me some pointers... :-)
take care,
marinda

Marcie said...

Wow, Zane is one lucky Valentine! We can't wait to see you a little closer to home.

Kathy said...

She is so cute! Hope you got all moved!

Emily said...

Sooooo lovely.. Ike she looks nothing like you! ha! You guys did a good job. Hopefully I will get to see her in person soon. Lib and I are driving to Cali on Thursday, we may have to stop by.. I will call you..

ayreudite said...

Aspen is cute but her mommy is beautiful. It is that time of year again - you know, BIRTHDAY.

We wish you all the very best.

Love,
Mom and Dad Ayre