CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ayre babies

We were finally able to get all 5 new Ayre babies together last Sunday. Aren't they ridiculous? Anne Gedes - Eat your heart out! Clockwise from the top: Gabe Degraffenreid, Thomas Ayre, Truman Fuller, Aspen and Oliver Skeem. Sooo Cute! They were all wiggling a mile a minute.

All the proud moms
All the proud dads
Ike's wonderful Grandparents Howard and Larue Cain. Aspen didn't really feel like having her picture taken.
She was so tired from having her picture taken that she fell asleep while sitting on my lap.

6 comments:

Lori said...

That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!

Carl said...

Oh my gosh! That picture of all the babies needs to go in some magazine someplace. That is soooo cute! I love it!

Kathy said...

That picture of all the babies is darling! I love the one os Aspen asleep across your arm! How cute is she!!! I can hardly wait to see her again!! Missing my girls!

Rachael said...

Love the babies!! Very cute and creative. Being parents is so rewarding I LOVE IT!!

lisa said...

You totally could put Anne Geddes out of business! Aspen is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

That picture of all the babies in their diapers is so stinkin' cute!