
Aspen started sitting up a couple weeks ago. She is still a little wabbly so we have to be right there, but she can sit by herself for quite a while. I can't believe how fast she is growing. We went to dinner Saturday night with our good friends Travis and Marcie and their little boy Zane. Zane was nice enough to share his toys with Aspen.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Sitting Baby
Posted by Kristy at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She's such a doll! She even makes Ike look good!
She is so cute, but Ike looks scared!! HA I love her chubby cheeks!
Hey guys,
It's your cousin in Arizona! Kathy told me about your blogs! I'm so excited to see your beautiful little girl! What a doll! I can't wait to see all of you at the reunion!!! Erica
Post a Comment