CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

More Aspen Photos

Here are a few more cute photos of Aspen. She is now 7 weeks old. We can't believe how fast she's growing. She is really getting chubby now. She had a small cold a couple weeks ago which, of course, freaked us out. Turns out it was just a cold, but as first time parents we automatically suspect the worst.

We are making the move back up to Salt Lake on March 15th. We are very sad to leave St. George and Ike is sad to leave his job with Pulte, but the commute is just too long. We really don't want to move to Mesquite and he has a great new job. ALTA here we come!

I love putting hats on her. Her head is getting much bigger so they actually fit now.
We had a couple beautiful days here and we did a lot of walking.


Valentine's Aspen

5 comments:

Stacie said...

I love the picture of Aspen's itty bitty foot!! Aren't babies so much fun!!

Rachael said...

she is SOOOO cute! Way to go on making cute babies!!

Linds said...

Aspen's smile is ADORABLE!!! I will miss knowing that you are so close in St. George, even though we haven't even hung out since you've been here! Maybe we could get together before the 15th?

lisa said...

Kristy-
Hey! It's your cousin Lisa. I found your link from Eric and Stacie's blog and I love it! I can't believe you're a mom! You are so cute and I love looking at Aspen's cute pictures! I hear you're headed up this way? We have tons of great houses in our neighborhood and I'd be happy to show you around! Stacie has my number! (sorry, I don't post it and such..privacy is such a pain!) Lisa

Kurt and Katie Rowley said...

You KNOW how the Rowley's love the beanies! She rocks it so well!