CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our Trip to Salt Lake City

We went to Salt Lake this last weekend to bless Aspen and meet many new cousins! Oliver Shepard Skeem (only 2 hours old), Aspen and Gabe Degraffenreid




Josh and Carolee blessed their baby Tommy the same evening at the church. Sarah had her baby Oliver the next day. We are still waiting on Ellie to have hers. It should be any day now.


Aspen & her twin cousin Claire Ann Morley!



Aspen loves Grandma and Grandma loves Aspen


Cleaning the spit-up off of Grandpa

Aspen loves Grandpa as well!

4 comments:

Carl said...

I think this little girl has a "lot" of people that love her!

Kathy said...

Such cute pictures! Yeah we have been waiting for new ones! She looks so much like you do Kris. I will keep the picture on my fridge and you can come and see what she will look like in kindergarten!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see that baby in person. She is adorable! Hope you guys are well. The other day we were in Henderson and El Jefe and I agreed that we miss you guys.

Kurt and Katie Rowley said...

We sure do love those Ayres! She is so adorable and you guys are the cutest parents EVER! Mmwha!