CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Week 3

Here are a few highlights of Aspen's third week of life. We took her to the doctor on Tuesday. She weighed in at a healthy 8 lb 6 oz. We can't get over how cute she is. We absolutely love her. Ike can't wait to take her on a bike ride, but for now, she'll have to settle for kissing him goodbye before he heads out for a ride.
We went for a little walk up Snow Canyon and had to bundle up. Check out the boots.



She was sad to see Grandma Debbie leave and can't wait to see her again. Grandma Linda and Grandpa Jack came and visited for the weekend. We had a great time.

It must be a very interesting dream.



6 comments:

Eric said...

Those are some cute pictures of one cute little girl. I really like the black and white with blue "binky".

Carl said...

I'm really going through "Aspen" withdrawls. I'll bet she's missing me too. Give her a big hug and kiss for me and "grandpa". Can't wait to see her (and her parents) again!

Rachael said...

I LOVE IT!! I love how as parents for the first time you get so excited and happy at every little thing that happens. Then sadly after the second one comes you compare the two and see some of the same things they do and how they are different I guess that is just how life goes!

Ryan said...

Those are some really cute pictures. I'd have to agree with Eric, the black and white one with the blue binky is great.

Kathy said...

Cute baby Cute boots!!

Dave said...

Oh, my... Issac Ayre has been allowed to procreate. I never thought I'd see the day.

Long time no chat, Issac... Do keep in touch, will you?