oh! she's so beautiful!!! congratulations on your new arrival!!! love you!
She's a cute little girl. I can't wait to see Aspen and Claire together. We wish we could be there with you to see her in person.
What a beautiful baby! She clearly takes after her Mom. She'll get her biking skills from her Dad.We can't wait to see her in person.Love,Brian, Janae, and the Girls
Aspen is adorable and always in pink! So cute. Kristy- how do you look so pretty in the hospital after just having a baby? I looked like a swollen whale after we had Miles. :)Good work you two! -Cicely Cain
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh! she's so beautiful!!! congratulations on your new arrival!!! love you!
She's a cute little girl. I can't wait to see Aspen and Claire together. We wish we could be there with you to see her in person.
What a beautiful baby! She clearly takes after her Mom. She'll get her biking skills from her Dad.
We can't wait to see her in person.
Love,
Brian, Janae, and the Girls
Aspen is adorable and always in pink! So cute.
Kristy- how do you look so pretty in the hospital after just having a baby? I looked like a swollen whale after we had Miles. :)
Good work you two!
-Cicely Cain
Post a Comment