CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Tomorrow is the day!!

We're having the baby tomorrow - January 3rd! The doctor is going to induce me. I feel as if she's coming right now, however. No, I'm not in labor, but I think she's definitely ready to come. I'm a bit sad that I'm being induced, but the doctor says it's for the best. I'm really tired and have some aches and pains, but I can't complain. I'm a little nervous and very excited to greet our little girl. Ike says he's not nervous, but I guess he's not the one with the baby in his tummy. Thanks to everyone for all the love, support and prayers. I'll have my mom post pictures tomorrow. We aren't sure what time it will be. The hospital is supposed to call us in the morning and let us know.


2 comments:

Kathy said...

Good luck! If not tomorrow, the next day or the next or......NOT!! Just get her here now!

Jessica said...

I can't help but laugh at the bouncing on the ball. I remember that ALL to well. Every time I had even a spare second I was bouncing. Who knows if it really helps, but it sure is worth trying.