CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

SHE'S HERE!!

ASPEN VIRGINIA AYRE
BORN: JANUARY 3, 2008 5:59 P.M.
8 LBS. 4 OZ. 20 " LONG

As promised, here is a first look at beautiful Aspen. She's an absolutely beautiful baby! I just left them and they are all doing very well, however very tired! I wasn't able to get the best pictures because everything was pretty hectic around there this afternoon, but I promise I will get more tomorrow and will have them posted by tomorrow evening. Enjoy!










6 comments:

Eric said...

Stacie and I are really excited for the three of you. I can't believe that my baby sister has a baby!

She's a pretty little baby. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome to the club!

Ryan said...

Congratulations! Just like Eric said, welcome to the club. It's really the best club in the world. We're glad everything went well and that Mom and Aspen are both doing well.

Tiffany said...

She looks like a little Kristy Anna! I love it! We are so excited for you guys to take the most fulfilling journey in the world. All of your other travels and adventures don't hold a candle to parenthood!
Love you
Tiff

Crazy Dad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

CONGRATULATIONS! My hat is off to you for giving birth to a decent size baby without any meds!!! She is beautiful!

Crazy Dad said...

Holy cow...does she have a dad cause I don't see any Ike!?! Ike's a DAD! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Be afraid, be very afraid. Just kidding...you guys are going to have a blast!

Hope to see more cute pics.
Josh