CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

40 weeks and 1 day

She's officially late. The ticker at the top of our blog stopped a day ago. Yesterday the doctor said I'm now dilated to 4cm. We just keep on waiting. He set a date for induction of January 3rd. He said there is a greater likelihood of having a C-Section if she goes past 41 weeks and it would be a shame to have to do one if I'm already dilated so much. I feel good - just tired. We've been having a great time with Carl and Debbie. We visited Snow Canyon State Park and today we went to Zion's National Park. We love St. George!
Snow Canyon State Park

Zion's National Park

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh where oh where did the Ayre baby go Oh Where Oh Where did she go???????? She is going to be trouble. I would keep her baking!!! I see you singing this little song when she is like 16 Oh Where Oh Where is SHE!!!