She's almost here! 38 weeks. I had an ultrasound done last Wednesday. They said she looks great! They estimated that she weighs 6 lb 13 oz. It was really fun to see her all squished up inside. We got a couple 3D photos of her face. She has cute chubby cheeks and big lips but we can't really tell who she looks like. It's still a mystery. Her heartbeat is strong. The doctor says I'm still sitting at 3 cm and 90% effaced. It could happen at any moment. We've been walking around Costco and other stores a lot the past couple days, hoping that would help. I think it makes me more exhausted than anything. We are definately starting to get a little impatient! 11 days to go!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
What is taking so long?
Posted by Kristy at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is going to be a Christmas baby!! That will be so cool! You look cute being so pregnant! Hurry up I want to come and see her!
What a cute pregger woman!
Post a Comment