CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Nursery

I can't believe that there are only 16 days left! I'm already dialated to 3cm and she's dropped(sorry if that's too much information). I have been for at least 2 weeks now. My doctor says that I'll likely have the baby early, but who knows. I don't want to get my hopes up. We'd really like her to be here before Christmas. I'm feeling pretty well. I'm trying to stay as active as possible. Everything is pretty much ready now. We finished the nursery on Saturday. I'm just waiting for my lamp shade to come in the mail. Now we just play the waiting game!

I don't sew a stitch, but I made the valance. I think it turned out pretty well. I plan on spending a lot of time in that chair!

This is where the baby goes. I need to readjust the bumper a little bit. I didn't think they would be so difficult!
The flower on the wall is a nightlight. I think it's adorable.


0 comments: