I competed in the Jordanelle Triathlon last Saturday. I've been training all Summer for it and I can't believe it's over. I came in 10 minutes under my goal, so I'm very happy with my time for my first race. My friend Laura came up from Las Vegas to do it with me. I can't wait to do another one. Here are some pictures of the bike and run. Unfortunately we didn't get any of the swim. Ike is riding LotoJa in a week and a half so I will have more pictures to post then. 

The spint to the finish line

The spectators had to ride a shuttle from the parking lot. Aspen really caught on to the whole bus ride thing. She grabbed on to the bar.




The spint to the finish line
4 comments:
Girl you ROCK!!! Good job! Tell Ike good luck on his! :)
Congrats! I need to get into shape. Your awesome! I wish I had put my little man in swim lessons this summer. Oh well. Looks like you've been having fun.
WAY TO GO GIRL! I am so proud of you! I am going to run.....whoops I mean walk the Santa run in December! Will you be going to Harmony's wedding????
You are amazing! When are we going climbing? Of course, you'll show me up big time. Oh well, I can take it. Good luck Ike on the big race this weekend! I love you!
Post a Comment