CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Little Fishy

Aspen took swimming lessons for a couple weeks during August. She really didn't learn anything. We just played in the pool, but had a lot of fun. She is a little fish. She loves to splash and float on her back.





4 comments:

April said...

Hey, that's really good because she's not afraid of water! Your husband has a crazy farmer's tan! It's like a totally straight line across his arm!

Erica Shurter said...

Nice tan Ike! I love the picture of Aspen crawling on the dock with the water in the back ground. I know you can't see her precious little face, but it is still adorable!

Jessica said...

That's great that Aspen can float on her back. Carter freaks out everytime I try to put him on his back. And of course I can't help but ask why Ike is wearing his shirt in the pool. :)

Jeff said...

Where DO you get a white shirt with nipples and hair? NICE.

--Carlos