We spent this last weekend at a family reunion in the Ruby Mountains (near Elko, NV). We went on a couple really good hikes and played a lot of games. We had a blast! It's so hard coming home from a vacation.
Aspen loves to drink water. She found the tube on Ike's hydration pack while hiking.
She also fell asleep (slumped over) in the Baby Bjorn

Aspen LOVES Grandma. I think Grandma kind of likes her.
She needed a drink during the car ride. She found the hose on her own.
Water balloon volleyball. The camp had the most gorgeous view!



Aspen loves to drink water. She found the tube on Ike's hydration pack while hiking.
She also fell asleep (slumped over) in the Baby Bjorn
Aspen LOVES Grandma. I think Grandma kind of likes her.
She needed a drink during the car ride. She found the hose on her own.
Water balloon volleyball. The camp had the most gorgeous view!







4 comments:
Great pictures Kristy! I love that Aspen found the drinking hose. Just remember what happened to Jim when he started drinking out of one of those on the ski slopes.
You're right...grandma does "kinda" like Aspen too, but come one, couldn't you have found a little bit better picture!
It looks like you guys have been having good times this summer. I love the pictures of Aspen drinking out of the hose. She is a doll. I also love the hiking pictures and her slumped over asleep.
I love the picture of Aspen driving! Cute now......she will drive you crazy when she is 16! HA! She is a doll!
Post a Comment